welcome to nordic banking forum
Moderator of the day: Teppo Havo, General Manager, Danske Bank Growth (FI)
Economic & risk Landscape
European Monetary Policy in the Current Global Economy
Tuomas Välimäki, Member of the Board at Bank of Finland (FI)
Nordic macro outlook: Coping with higher rates and global recession risks
- The global macro outlook is still uncertain
- German weakness dampens Nordic growth
Johan Javeus, Senior Economist at SEB Group (SE)
Banking Priorities for Managing Climate Risks
- Climate change will continue to be a top priority on the global regulatory agenda
- Banks are expected to integrate climate-related and environmental risks into their risk management procedures
- Disclosing information related to climate-related financial risks is essential to ensure that climate risks are measured and managed effectively
Anna Asikainen, Executive Director - Team Lead Sustainability and Climate Risk at UBS (CH)
Liquidity at Risk - Optimising Strategies with Connected Data
- Provide a core understanding of why connected data provides insight currently unachievable
- Explore business examples around understanding liquidity movement inside a connected world
- Aid in creating new products and strategies to retain and build on book liquidity.
Michael Down, Financial Services Specialist at Neo4j (UK)
Implementing a customer-centric strategy
- Customer experience as part of strategy
- Leading customer experience
- Concrete examples of implementing a customer-centric strategy
Karoliina Pentti, Director, CX, CRM and Loyalty at OP Financial Group (FI)
Nordic Banking strategy 2030
- Customers at the centre
- Emerging Technology – Generative AI
- Nordea – the Next Generation Digital Leader
Sara Mella, Head of Personal Banking at Nordea (FI)
Nordic Banking IT strategy
- What you need to know about the future of IT
Arto Sorvoja, Vice President & Senior Partner at Kyndryl (FI)
3x Productivity: Freeing Customer-Oriented Innovation from Legacy Constraints
- Why is hyper-automation woven into the business strategies of today’s most successful organizations? What separates these leaders from the rest?
- How can you translate agile mindset and customer focus into action?
- Your core operations reimagined: Save millions and increase customer satisfaction by orchestrating long-running customer journeys instead of automating tasks.
- Research-based predictions: What does the world look like in 5 years?
Karli Kalpala, Head of Strategic Transformation & Financial Services Industry at Digital Workforce (FI)
Big Tech's Turn to Banking - It's Finally Happening?
Mikko Ayub, Board Professional & Erik Åkesson, Senior Business Advisor at BearingPoint (FI)
Make Composable Banking Real with Partner Ecosystem
- Composable Banking has been under transformation, with pioneering institutions gaining the rewards.
- By embracing collaboration and building partner ecosystems, you can shift from monolithic banking systems to an agile, modular approach.
- Which could unlock the ability to adapt swiftly to changing customer expectations and emerging technologies.
Leo Vaskelainen, Head of Banking at Siili Solutions (FI)
If I had a Bank: How I would take advantage of Open Banking
- What would I do with Open Banking if I had my own bank?
- How would I commercialise the compliance work already done?
Sarah Häger, Chief Commercial Officer at Enable Banking (SE)
Panel: Banks Using Alternative Finance Platforms as Vehicles on the Lending Market
Karri Alameri, CEO at Savings Banks Group (FI)
Lasse Vuola, CEO at Fundu (FI)
Iiro Korander, Head of Major Accounts at Varma (FI)
Ilkka Maulavirta, Business Director, Institutions at Vauraus (FI)
Moderator: Reggie Rusan, CCO & CTO at eSystems Nordic (FI)
Consumers in Financial Distress - How Could Banks Help Their Customers?
- The cost of living crisis in Europe and how it has raised consumers' expectations towards their bank
- How the crisis has affected in the Finnish market
- How can banks help their customers in financial distress
Martti Hakala, Head of Personal Banking at Savings Banks Group (FI)
Vesa Moisio, Senior Business Development Manager at Tink (FI)
Panel: Responsibility and Profitability in Consumer Lending
Pärtel Tomberg, CEO & Founder at Bondora (EE)
David Haqvinsson, Head of Group Lending at Handelsbanken (SE)
Jarkko Mäensivu, CEO at Saldo Bank (FI/LT)
Moderator: Iida Lähdemäki, Director, Partnerships at Enfuce (FI)
Panel: Cost Savings Through Shared Data and Platforms
Marius Kuprys, Head of Customer Risk Management at Luminor Group (LT)
Mika Linna, Head of Financial Crime and Cybersecurity at Finance Finland (FI)
Iiris Kivikari, Senior Attorney, Head of Intellectual Property at Dittmar & Indrenius (FI)
Moderator: Diana Tomingas, Senior Business Consultant at BearingPoint (FI)
What’s Next in the Era of Generative AI and Banking?
- What generative AI is and how it fundamentally differs from what was before
- What are the risks associated with this technology currently
- What are its applications in Financial Services – what are the ‘killer apps’
- How do we, as an organisation, prepare ourselves to get the most out of this technology in the short term
- What’s next in this space?
Prag Sharma, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence at Citi (IE)
Unlocking Profit Potential: The Open Banking Advantage
- Strategies for increasing customer approvals through the use of Open banking data
- Increasing profits with optimized use of alternative data
- What to expect from PSD3
Magnus Källhager, Chief Analytics Officer & Co-Founder at Kreditz (SE)
Where Will the Challenger Banking Landscape Settle
- The changing landscape of customer preferences is putting traditional banks under pressure to modernize their services and offerings.
- The fintech sector has reached a pivotal point, where only those with profitable business models will be sustainable in the long run.
- Emerging fintech companies aim to diversify by offering a balanced portfolio across consumer, business, and B2B sectors, maximizing returns on their technological investments.
Mats Persson Bergius, General Manager for Sweden and Norway at Lunar (SE)
DAY PROGRAM WRAP-UP
after work mingle sponsored by digital workforce
after PARTY SPONSORED BY KREDITZ